What is jQuake3Eye :
jQuake3Eye is a server browser for Quake3 Arena written in Java (sun). It allows to monitor your favourite quake 3 servers. With jQuake3Eye you can see players present on a server and join the game. Watch your favorite servers to find your buddies :p
- jQ3Eye gets infos form requesting quake3 servers arena.
- Display : server vars.
- Display (colored) player list.
- Join button, start playing on servers.
- Easy add/remove server from application; you just need to know ip and port; server list is stored and will reapear upon next start.
- Unlimited number of servers; each server is opened in an internal frame.
- Category tab in order to sort servers (FFA, CTF, CustomCategory ....whatever).
- Automatic global refresh with editable timer value.
- Different look and feel + some themes for the metal look.
- Display current map image; map levelshot are read from your Quake3 arena installation files (PK3); so you can see all map image if you have them.
- Settings dialog provide easy set up
About this program :
Please visit https://sourceforge.net/projects/jquake3eye/
Author : _I Fouine I_
Thanks for coming here, use this soft, and more of all for playing me in arenas
c ya later on DM6 :p